Dream of Winx

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Spring
Month: April
Year: 2017
Latest topics
» Thread of random discussions
Yesterday at 11:09 am by Dream winx

» We've moved!
Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:23 pm by Dream winx

» REG: Hospital stay
Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:29 am by cfleischmann

» Word Chain
Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:29 pm by Dream winx

» Luna's magic expirience
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:44 pm by Dream winx

» Over The Garden Wall- Memories Lost
Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:52 am by SimplyNoone

» REG: Good News -- Nonverbal Wedding
Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:12 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Lyrics about recent breakup "remember everyting" remix
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Untitled Winx Fan Fiction -- / CS / CC / HS / MSAA / A4
Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:50 am by cfleischmann

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
Dream winx

cfleischmann

★gakuenalice ★

SimplyNoone

musa225

Share | 

Paranormal Activity Discusstion thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

Fairy XP : 400

PostSubject: Paranormal Activity Discusstion thread   Wed May 25, 2016 11:52 am

I have saw this on the BIW forum a while ago so I thought I would bring it here. Here you can discuss any paranormal activity with aliens, ghosts, demons, etc that you have encountered ever in your life. I am not sure if dreams count but you can discuss that too cause sometimes that means they are contacting you or have in the past. Soon I will be making a forum on paranormal activity. If you want the link PM me or comment down below after mentioning your encounter. Have fun! Here is my story that happened last year!

When a friend of mine was at my house, we were walking outside and down the front of my house and then we turned and beside the garage that is beside my house was red eyes looking at us.l It looked like a gray alien at first. I told him to stay there and then I went around the truck parked there and it disappeared. From this day forward that image has not left my head and I have been having dreams of those alien creatures at my house and or chasing me. And I have also been seeing fast moving, non-blinking objects in the sky which I believe are alien space ships.
You can laugh all you want and say you don't believe me but it is true. I am not faking it. I promise.
Now it is your turn. Have any encounters with any creatures? Share with us! I would love to read your stories but it must be true. If you want to share some info on your creature(s) you can just post the link or tell us the info. Good luck and have fun!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.winxforevermagic.net
SimplyNoone
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator

Fairy XP : 263

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity Discusstion thread   Wed May 25, 2016 4:13 pm

So, one time at my grandma's I heard something whisper my name. Then, my great grandmother thought she heard knocking. She opened the door and noone was there. Its weird..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity Discusstion thread   Wed May 25, 2016 5:10 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

Fairy XP : 400

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity Discusstion thread   Wed May 25, 2016 7:49 pm

@"◆JourneyToTheStars◆"That is creepy. My mom told me a story where she and her friends went to a halloween party at some church or whatever and then they went downstairs to do something and then they came across a door and then they saw that the lights were off but a shadow moved past the door and no one was around them or inside the room. All her friends ran upstairs. I am not sure if she went with them but she said that her friends just ran back up stairs. I thought that was really creepy. I have another story too but it didn't happen to me but it was a rumor that I heard about 2 years ago when I was in the 8th grade. I will tell it later maybe.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.winxforevermagic.net

Paranormal Activity Discusstion thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1