Dream of Winx

Dream of Winx

A free forum for all winx fans! All winxers are welcomed! Join the magic and experience it! Spread your wings and fly!

HomeWelcome PageCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
RP season

Season: Spring
Month: April
Year: 2017
Latest topics
» Thread of random discussions
Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:48 am by musa225

» REG: The I Need a Hug and/or a Hand to Hold threaed
Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:52 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: "Winx Corporate" PowerPoint Template
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:36 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Desktop Backgrounds Through the years
Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:03 am by cfleischmann

» REG: What Happens When a medical device fails?
Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:21 pm by cfleischmann

» REG: Wish Me Well / Health Concerns
Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:46 pm by cfleischmann

» Word Chain
Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:31 pm by ★gakuenalice ★

» happy 4 of july
Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:29 pm by ★gakuenalice ★

» fun things to do this summer ideas videos
Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:42 pm by ★gakuenalice ★

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Staff Team

ADMINISTRATORS

MODERATORS
Top posting users this month
musa225

Share | 

Forum Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

Fairy XP : 400

PostSubject: Forum Updates   Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Here is where the Forum updates will be posted. If there an important change to the forum or just an announcement to make, it will be posted here. So, make sure you watch this topic in case an update has been made to the site.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.winxforevermagic.net

AuthorMessage
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:53 pm

UPDATE!!!

I have updated and I am still updating the pictures for the ranks. Tell me what you think and if you have any ideas to make them better but PM me so no one takes the idea. Hope you like them and as you level up you can see how you like the other ranks, I will also be updating the rank information sheet later as well so you can also look there but that won't be until the ranks are updated then i will update the information on the forum. Happy ranking. Smile

Last edited by ♥Crystal Flame on Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Winxforeverfan
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator

Fairy XP : 136

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:09 pm

@"♥Crystal Flame" I love it Smile .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:25 pm

@"Winxforeverfan" Thank you!

Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy

Fairy XP : 235

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:10 am

We've been working very hard to get Charmix right. They look great though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:06 pm

UPDATE!!!
I have finally updated the ranks and their information! I will also be updating other information and moving things around where it would make more sense and be easy to get around. More updating along the way. Hope you like the updates made so far.

Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:34 pm

UPDATE!!!
I have recently just updated the gaming and arcade section of the forum. I have put more games there and more winx arcade games but made them a little different. When you click on them, a new tab will pop up and so will the game. Hope you like that change. Also, everyone here should have noticed that I added and changed the smiles for the forum. There might be more added later on once I find some more to add. There will be more changes to the forum later on so keep an eye out for them. Hope you like these changes just as much as I do!

Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:17 pm

UPDATE!!!
Hello winxers! Here is another forum update. I have recently put in another profile option called "what's your mood?" and I am going to look for more moods to add to the list and I am putting them in alphabetical order. There will be more updates coming soon. I will be organizing the rules in the Announcement section because I still think they are not organized enough and I will probably add some things over there as well. Soon, I will be adding some more options and opportunities once I think of them. Hope you like the updates so far. I am trying to get everything updated and organized before i have to go back to school because once I do, I may not have time to get on here that much except maybe the weekends. So, hope you like the updates so far! More is to come!

Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:07 pm

UPDATE!!!

There has been some changes to the forum if you have noticed. I have changed the wings at the home page of the forum. (I thought it was time for a change). 
I even updated the staff ranks a bit and added a staff job opening. There will be another one called "Super Moderator" that I am thinking of adding but it is in the thought process. I have changed the forum banner which I may have to change again because it made the forum look squished and smaller. I will work that out soon and have it fixed when I can. I had to adjust the size width of the forum so that it would look normal for now.
There will be more changes/things added to the forum soon. I won't always have changes here, just sometimes when it is needed or wanted to make it look better and draw in more members. I really hope you like the changes as much as I do. If you have any suggestions, please make sure to post it in the suggestion area or PM me. Enjoy the new changes everyone!

Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:22 pm

I don't think we should add Super Moderator. Too similar to BiW- surely we should come up with more original ideas.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:00 pm

Any ideas? Like maybe magazine editor or something.If you need to PM me yu ou can to share your thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Minako
Bloomix Fairy
Bloomix Fairy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Imo, we don't need anymore staff positions but if I have any ideas I will discuss them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:42 pm

UPDATE!!!

So far I have finished the ranks, changed the group badges and I have added a very special widget called the Count Down Clock. It will only be there when a special holiday is around. So, Halloween is around the corner and therefore the Count Down Clock is going to be there to count down to Halloween, same thing for Thanksgiving, Christmas and any other special holiday. Hope everyone enjoys the new detail! That is all for this set of updates. More will be on the way shortly. Hope you like them!

Back to top Go down
★gakuenalice ★
MagicalModerator
MagicalModerator

Fairy XP : 242

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:30 am

cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:54 pm

UPDATE!!!
I know that It hasn't been long since I put up my last update but i figured that I would  put up another one since there has been some changes recently and there will be more in the future.
First of all, obviously, the forum has change. I am going to make a Halloween theme forum banner this year. And for the month of October, the new Halloween banner and decorations will be up along with a Halloween theme contest. But don't worry, after October is over, I will put the original banner back and everything else that was there before. I will add a few things for Halloween and I will put up a few magazines related to Halloween as well to celebrate.
I am also debating on whether to keep the magazines like they are, in one topic, or make a whole section for magazines. I was thinking of either keeping one topic (just the way it is now) or going to the 'fruttie Music Bar' section and creating a sub-category titles 'winx magazines' or 'magic magazines' or something (I will figure the name out later) and post one magazine per topic so that everyone can comment on them if wanted. But, I would need your opinion on that one and see what suggestions you have for the section.
Hope the changes are good so far. I will be starting to put together some decorations and pictures for the forum so that I could put them on here October 1st or last day of September in a week or two. Smile 

Back to top Go down
Dream winx
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forum Updates   Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:52 pm

UPDATES!!
I have tons of updates on the forum and there will be more coming, especially after Halloween. 
First, I have updated the Winx club section, it now has a fan art and image area. This way it will keep it more organized.
Second, I have updated the ranks. They are smaller and they fit the forum better.
Third, I had the shift in the banner fixed along with the skeleton lights.
Also, for future references, I will have the emojis updated soon once I figure out how to organize them better and where and how to put the new one(s) I have found in the past few days.
Also, there has been a change in the notifications if you hadn't noticed. You will now see which topic this person has posted in. I thought it will make it more organized as well.
Hope you like the changes so far and keep an eye out for more. Smile 
The new look for the forum is in progress. 

Back to top Go down

Forum Updates
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2